GARDEN DESIGN AND CONSULTATION SERVICES
- Residential and Commercial Landscape Design
- Consultation re: Garden Care and Maintenance
- Design and Creation of Outdoor Rooms
- Nursery Tours to Discuss and Select Plants
- Consultation to HOAs re: Water Conservation
- Speaking to Garden Clubs and Other Groups
Services are offered at either an hourly or fixed fee, depending on the client's wishes.
The "Before and After" Photographic Package:
My most popular service! From photos of your garden, I create "before and after" photographs showing two different designs. You pick the design you like (combining elements of each can be done.)
Service includes: One site visit for up to an hour to photograph and discuss your preferences; up to three separate areas of the garden photographed ; a detailed plant list including quantities, sizes, and specific varieties prepared of the design. Installers are able to work from the list and the mockup photos, which label the plants. $150 set fee.
EXPERIENCE and CERTIFICATIONS
- California Certified Nursery Professional Reg. No. 9004152
- Certified Master Gardener
- Armstrong Garden Centers Design and Landscape Consultant
- Over 100 Gardens Designed
- Organic Gardening
- Bird and Butterfly Gardens
- Water Features
- Lush Yet Drought Tolerant Gardens
- Pathways and Garden Rooms
- Special Needs Gardens (Allergies, Pets, Children, Mobility)
Here are some examples of "before" and "after."
Please see my Photo Album, Gardens I've Designed, For More Pictures.